Introducing the Concept Development practice, featuring Interweaving
Introducing the Concept Development practice, featuring Interweaving - a missing ingredient in digital transformation efforts.
Digital transformation, agile projects, and strategy execution are all complicated and risky.
The Concept Development and Interweaving practices provide a much needed help that interconnects people, work and things, in order to boost asset utilization, and release business results and values.
The practices …
- capture the most important ideas and ways to stakeholders.
- provide a big picture that enables the interested parties to see the forest through the trees.
- assist management teams, designers and decision makers to find their way to a shared understanding of todays and tomorrows business and operations.
- increase buy-in, agreement and commitment amongst governance level employees, funding decision makers, acquirers, and operators.
- provide steering and guidance means, consistency over time, cohesion in solutions, traceability of business ideas, ways and requirements across projects and systems.
- include modern business design techniques.
- provide a lean replacement for rigid and comprehensive traditional enterprise architecture practices.
- add important parts that traditional (governmental) integration frameworks miss.