The Work Artifact Quality Model (WA-QM) defines a quality model for work products. The quality model enables individuals, suppliers, service providers, organisations and customers to confidently and consistently …
- provide products and services conforming to own requirements.
- seek sustained success through continuous improvement.
- engage in evidence-based decision making.
- improve communications through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management.
- address work related qualities within a larger quality management system.
The focus is on qualities relating to work people do with others, rather than on characteristics of work products.
The quality model add value in the following situations:
- An individual, professional, or manager assess own work and work products.
- A service provider create and deliver whole or part of work products.
- An end-user receive work products from service provider.
- Method development or tailoring.