Within organisations, projects, and processes there arise situations, problems or opportunities that needs to be addressed. When the circumstances are complicated, complex, and interconnected then Interweaving can beneficially be applied as a complementary and supplementary part of a solution effort. This since the focus of Interweaving is on what is salient and how it all fit, act, and evolve together across boundaries.
- Integration of work and material flow across boundaries
- Business unit integration across silos
- Compliance assessment and management
- Wellness and Maturity assessment
- Integration of new products into organisation
- Mergers and Acquisitions