#DigitalTransformation journey's are described by a manifold of stories.
Each story adds a piece but what happens when you put them all together? What story is that?
For some, …
- digital enablers such as sensors, mobile devices, and new material is the most important story.
- the socio-economic evolution in the information age pulls us all into the future.
- digitisation of existing processes is vital.
- people's digital talents are at the center.
- management and entrepreneurial mind-sets drive the lean and digital organisation.
- IS/IT is necessary and in focus.
- new business models, identity and vision direct you to where-to-play.
- innovation and agility save you from disruption,
- transformation of the workforce and organisation is the way to the future.
- partnering and renting your resources paves the way to become an exponential organisation.
- customer orientation is obvious.
- knowing what you know and don’t know, lead you to traverse build-measure-learn cycle fast.
- trend awareness and strategy lead the way.
No single story tells it all.
#Interweaving is interested in how all these stories Interweave.