When to apply Interweaving
Interweaving is a widely applicable thinking that can be used in a wide variety of situations:
- When someone wants to improve their Personal or Managerial Mastery.
- When there are Circumstances, such as many parts, complexities, manifolds, and VUCA.
- When a Complication, Opportunity, Problem and Challenge needs to be addressed.
- When a specific journey starts, such as a digital transformation, design, startup, or invesrment.
- When a time limited endeavour is undertaken, such as an agile project or method development.